11.09.2012

Alice McCall, Anouk bodysuit.

So this amazing new bodysuit is also by my talented sis Alice McCall. Click HERE to be directed to her online store to purchase. Limited sizes left! At only $229 I figure its a bargain. As you can see in the piccies, it is a peplum style, however, you have the option of tucking it in, or leaving it out ('obviously' I know, just saying ;)! …  It would be perfect with jeans or a skirt, or some cute shorts! I've decided to pair it with my trusty Ksubi denim shorts that I've had for 5 years (maybe even more) now. Then I also wore a cute pink vintage belt with aeroplane studs (love a bit of quirky), and my hot pink limited edition Alice McCall boots. I figure its all about bright colours and prints this summer, so why not incorporate both styles into the outfit?? I feel like this is the kind of outfit that could easily be worn day or night with a slight couple of changes. The photos below would be more of a night time one for me and to make it more night appropriate (for when it gets colder) I have my black Helmut Lang blazer (another winner that is a wardrobe staple!!). Then if I was going to wear this during the day, I'd change the shoes to some sandals or cute Tkee's, which are amazing flip flops/ thongs made in Brazil, in incredible colours and super comfy (check out the website- then come to Husk to try and buy! Then I'm wearing a couple of vintage beaded necklaces (one which I wore as a bracelet) from my grandmas collection, my hot pink Sassari bracelet from Husk, a Mania Mania immortals ring, a Sue Sensi silver cross ring and Nicholas X Morley cross bone ring. Anyway, love that the days are getting warmer now ( I write this as its cold and raining outside right now, when I took the photos it was beautiful and warm. Bloody Melbourne).. Hope u likieeee :) xx













1 comment:

MARTA said...

dying for this top print !
you look gorgeous sweety i miss you <3