12.17.2012

Lady in Red.

So I've come to the decision that every girl should own a red dress, or at least a dress with splashes of red in it. It really is amazing how red can look so good on so many different skin tones. I've seen girls with the palest skin wear it in a dress beautifully, while it looks stunning on darker skin tones as well. I've picked a few dresses from my favourite labels to share with you all below. Just to clear up - I'm not colour blind, there are a few pink dresses in there which I uploaded as they are too amazing not too (as well as dresses that aren't red, but have touches of red). The ones I've picked below are by Josh GootCamilla and Marc, WillowSass and BideAlice McCallLoverPreenMicheal Lo SordoAcne, Kirrily Johnston and Dion Lee. If I could, I would have one of each. Please xx (sorry about the quality- I couldn't touch up some of the images as I am not on my computer and I also didn't have the right sizes, but hopefully you get the picture ;).....)


















No comments: