12.09.2012

LMFF official campaign launch.

So I am very excited to be announced as the first L'oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival's Devotee for 2013. There are going to be 6 devotee's in total and I am one!! I feel so lucky to be apart of the festival as both my sisters have always been involved. Year after year I love going to watch the fashion parades, and seeing all the amazing Australian designers creations on the runway. We honestly have such a talented and versitile mix down here. It's really nice to be able to go to the shows and see the clothes come to life on the runway, as you often don't get the whole picture looking at them on the shop floor. I'm already counting down the months until it all begins in March.  I attended the official campaign launch on Wednesday 5th of this month, which was lots of fun catching up with all the girls from AMPR, meeting the gorgeous Lisa from SEE WANT SHOP and Jess from What Would Karl Do, as well as the beautiful group from LMFF. The party was at The Australian Centre for Contemporary Art in Sturt street Southbank, which is amazing! There was a DJ, a blue light room with a bar and a photo booth set up, and at the end of the night everyone was given a great lil goodie bag filled with L'oréal product :) Here are some photo's below to share with you lovelies xx













No comments: