10.11.2012

Street Styling.

Gotta love people observing, especially around Fashion Week! People are 'dressed to impress' as silly as that sounds! I know for lots of people, half the fun of fashion week is getting ready and dressed up so you can look good for all the other guests. I love it! I wish people would dress like this all the time.  Yes of course the designers and models on the runway in the latest creations are the main event, but you'll notice lots of people loitering around the front and inside waiting to get their photograph taken. I got some of the photos below from The Sartorialist and Fashion Chalet which I love. The colours are amazing and so vibrant! The crazy, amazing heels that I would love to own in my wardrobe, especially the ones in photos 13, 15 and 24. Honestly, what I would do! Not to sure about the ones in photo number Four, I would be freaking out that I was going to fall backwards. The skirt in photo number 6 I would kill for and Anna Dello Russo in photo 7 looks ridic!! In a good way. Loving the two girls in photo 19. Probably a favourite of mine. They have a grunge, street, casual look about them with a rock influence. The girl on the left wearing the 3/4 sleeve bright green KENZO jumper (which I need) and denim shorts with the other girl in the photo wearing denim shorts, a green shirt with tiny pink flowers and rolled up sleeves, complete with a green clutch look amaze. Love how they have both worn a statement necklace which take their looks from very street to street-chic. Lastly if anyone knows who designs the dress in photo number 25 I really want to see the whole thing. It looks cool, apart from the arm detailing. Not to sure about it. Anyway, I added the last photo in cause I am always a sucker for black and gold. Can't go wrong! Until next time xx


























No comments: