9.26.2012

Milan Fashion Week SS13. Take two.

So here are some more photos from fashion week; I love the black and gold of Emilio Pucci, the burgundy and tangerine of Jil Sander. Especially the outfit on the right in the last photo of the four below. I could easily see the blazer, top and shorts in my wardrobe. The prints in Marni's collection are amazing along with the use of metallics and shine in the fabrics of Giorgio Armani. I'm always excited to see Missoni's collection and it hasn't disappointed me! I love the latest one with the bright, sexy fun vibe. Salvatore Ferragamo has to be one of my FAVOURITES! I am obsessed with the white lace pants. I shall go on a hunt for them asap! Last but not least, Trussardi is beautiful and very wearable. Another designer to use both a bright/bold and soft sorbet colour palate throughout the collection.
I have been inspired by this latest Fashion Week to expand my wardrobe. Time to start working everyday for the next 10 years so I can afford to! hehe… seriously! enjoy xx
(Photos sourced from Wallpaper* and taken by Jason Lloyd-Evans)

Emilio Pucci:



Jil Sander:




Marni:




Giorgio Armani:



Missoni:



Salvatore Ferragamo:




Trussardi:



No comments: