9.25.2012

Milan Fashion Week. Street Style.

Well on September 19th Fashion Week begun in (what some might call 'The worlds fashion capital') Milan. I am very excited to see all the collections from the amazing designers ( I will post some photos next), but first I am going to share what I find to be one of the most exciting parts about Fashion Week. That is… the Street Style! I just love 'people watching' or 'observing' as some might call it. The pyjama look/ printed suits made a big appearance amongst the fashion savvy attending the shows. As did printed bomber jackets, neon and citrus colours along with more sorbet shades. Killer heals and clutches that I'd kill for were also to be seen. Here are some images I sourced from VOGUE. Just looking at these makes me want to go out shopping! How cute is Cara D. (ninth photo down). xx














No comments: