2.27.2013

Print on Print with Romance was Born from JASU xx

So on the weekend Liz from Street Smith and I got together to shoot some new 'Romance was Born' probably one of my favourite labels. Their pieces are timeless and so different from anyone else. The funny thing is that I would personally never think to put this shirt with this skirt, but it works? Well, I think it does ;) The outfit was supplied by the amazing online store JASU which also has amazing labels that I love like Friend of mine, Ellery and Goot. Love it!
I love how the whole idea behind the label is to be creative and out there. To make a statement and and fun with the clothing. Don't be too serious. I love playing around and changing it up a bit - especially wearing bright, bold colours and fun prints. The earrings are Assad Mounser and the necklace is Holst + Lee both available at Husk. Then the staple boots by Friend of Mine which I know own two pairs and contemplating a third! Anyway, here are the photos below x








3 comments:

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings

Atta Rehman said...

well that is an great article i really admire your writing style hope
you may keep posting these type of interesting articles.
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Saif austin said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

POLISHED CONCRETE
CONCRETE RESURFACING
FLOOR LEVELLING
CONCRETE REPAIRS
EPOXY COATINGS
CONCRETE POLISHING

Follow by Email