3.04.2013

Wittner AW13.

Zoe Wittner Design is a prestigious lifestyle brand that is aspirational and affordable. She has just realised a new elite diffusion line of 'all-leather, high end heels and boots that are hand crafted from the highest quality leather and hardware'. The exclusive range will be sold in very limited stores across Australia as well as their online store. I have provided pictures of my 'picks' from the collection, and I am planning on purchasing a few pairs… I have always been a shoe girl and my collection seems to be growing and growing.. I literally have a mountain which I am needing to sort through… It's just so hard to part ways with them, so I keep on adding to the mountain instead of exchanging. Anyway- I'm sure you girls will love the collection! You should definitely check them all out HERE xx
So in no particular order, below are my favourites, the details are as follows;
1. Bibi heels $239.95
2. Giovana heels $229.95
3. Ghita boots $279.95
4. Bo boots $279.95
5. Haiden boots $299.95
6. Suzetta boots $279.95
They are so affordable and the quality is amazing making them worth every penny. It's honestly such a relief when you find a shoe that you can afford, that you actually get wear out of! These are classic styles that won't date. You would have them in years to come and still be able to wear them. So anyway, gotta love Wittner. An Australian company that has been crafting 'quality products for almost a century,' and they are designed for women of all ages. 









No comments: