3.30.2013

Fenji and Mossman.

So firstly, how amazing is this 'Hidden Agenda' jacket by Mossman! I would have to say it is one of my favourite pieces from their Shape Shifter collection. With white and black sequin embellishment featured all over a thin layer of delicate white mesh, it is completely lined so that it has all the amazing features, without being itchy or uncomfortable (as mesh and sequins can sometimes be!). It is totally rock and roll and a little bit 80's and I'm in love… Wear it with a cute plain mini dress and heels, a plain tee with leather leggings and high tops, or as I have done with a mini and ankle boots- there are so many options! It retails for only $289.95, which I think is super affordable, and you can buy it HERE! I'm wearing it with the super cute 'Starlight Star Bright' Mossman mini skirt- which is a total staple for your wardrobe! This digital print skirt features silver and black bead embellishments on the front and sides (so you don't have to worry about sitting down on them- clever!!). For only $129.95, I think it's a definite winner this Autumn Winter!! You can buy it HERE. As a basic underneath I have my trusty James Perse tank available from Husk, along with the one and only Shourouk eagle necklace and bracelet, also both available from Husk. In the last photos you can see my collection of 'Lyie Van Rycke' bracelets that I am totally obsessed with and continually by one a month to add to my growing collection. You can buy those at Husk as well. Then the Ankle boots are by Tony Bianco and are super comfy! All photos are taken by Liz from Street Smith who always takes the most amazing photos :) Anyway, hope you enjoy- definitely head to the Mossman site to check out their latest Shape Shifter collection.. There are so many goodies :) xx






No comments: