8.15.2012

Middle sister, LIFEwithBIRD.

Middle sister Bridget and husband Nick Messner started Life with Bird over 10 years ago. About to open their 5th store in Melbourne, they are constantly growing their brand and I would say definitely one of Australia's best labels winning numerous international design awards.
The latest collection is very wearable, unique and beautiful with great prints and striking colours. Once again I am going to place a large order and I have to say I save no money with my two older sisters! I feel very lucky and blessed to have such a creative family and can only hope to achieve half the success that they have both seen!
My favourites from the photos below from SS12 are;
1. Bleeker pants in photo 1
2. Gramercy top in photo 3
3. Lincon Maxi in bancroft print in photo 6
4. Lennon Jacket in nector in photo 7
5. Summer Trench in burnt orange in photo 11
6. Nancy skirt in precious in photo 13
7. West Village dress in light scavenger print in photo 15.
Yup. definitely going broke!















1 comment:

Stacy Morley said...

Graateful for sharing this