8.14.2012

Oldest sister, Alice McCall.

My oldest sister Alice started her label Alice McCall around 10 years ago. Having been a stylist for Natalie Imbruglia and MTV she started off styling music artists such as Kelis and Blondie. Soon later, Al was making these amazing silk tops (I still have one) which Kate Moss stumbled across and loved- I remember feeling pretty proud! She then designed for label Buddhist Punk and caught the attention of Sass and Bide designers Heidi Middleton and Sarah-Jane Clarke where she went on to design for a couple of seasons. Finally starting her own label. I have bought many pieces from each collection and I have order 16 pieces from the latest!! If you haven't already seen her stuff check it out at the link above. I've included some photos from the latest collection below. Love? I do!!
My favourites would have to be 3- I love the neon yellow shoulder! Photo number 10- I think this dress is stunning and could be worn dressed up or down with a pair of cute sandals, photo 11- super cute outfit and would get a lot of wear out of it! Photo 16- I'm a sucker for printed pants and jeans, love them!! A LOT!! I have a rather large collection which I am constantly wanting to add to and these will fit nicely ;) and lastly photo 19- loving the printed shorts and the top is beautiful. Anyway, hope you enjoy xx























No comments: